about the escaper
VINNAEr
30.11.90
I have a God who loves me
Family that cares for me
Friends that are always there for me
A BF that DOTES on me
What else can I said?
I'm happy with the people in my life, that's all I ever need

past escapes
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010

soul mates
caiwei Celest Corrine damienKORKOR denise :D > glam
Jocelyn.ahjoijo Kitkit melody Nana sisNallur natasha Pearl Rain REBECCAtan
Sueann Timothy
vosper Wilkins^^
xueyi yeewen

resources
x o x o x
tuesdaynight
*For the glow effect tutorial.
Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008
Time: 4:59 AM
All in one post

Thanks to everyone that wishes me happy bday =)

I have a pretty full on week,
I was a makeup artist for photoshoot last sunday which yes it's my bday and i'm working ,
after finishing the makeup for the models, the desginer ask me to be their model!
Wootsss how can ! I freaking blush like !!! it's my freaking first time mannnn. Oh well

I got a belated bday cake from Amanda and elizabeth. Thanks babes
I hope to see u guys again next year , (if i'm coming back for graducation)

And yes I finally finish with UNI on friday !
my goshhh I was so stress that I lose weight, it's the first time I got so stress that I lose weight .
Hahas good thing ! Thumbs up =)
Jm is right he said that i'm gonna miss my clanssmates and the peeps here , which yes i'm starting to miss them .

After Uni, went out with melissa and jessica to get my letter.
We wanted to go crown to have a belated bday party for me , but hmmmm end uuo it's cancelled .

Anyway I went to Church bbq! I have heaps of fun ! Yes I DOOOOO!
Thanks for everything everyone in VFC !
I appreaciate that,
Thanks for The Ipod Nano and The speaker !
I was so shock , Tis is a nice and sweet belated bday
Never did I expected it!
I'll miss them , everyone in the church are so nice ,
I'll never forget u guys =)


Time flys , and yes i'm heading back sg on the 9th dec , 1 more day .
I have been here nearly 15 days to a year,
I have been thru ups and downs like everyone human being ,
most of all I grow up , mature in my thinking ( I reckon)
No longer the ''xiao mei mei'' that slacks under a block , (no offence but it sucks man !)
I VINNA ER will nvr eva go back to that lifestyle ! No No No!
I promise myself and other , and yes this will be one of the promise I will never break.


Last of all Thanks Jesus =)
All my family members who supports me in all ways .
friends too =)

Cheers!

Life in melbourne is awesome !



P.s I will upload pictures when I manage to use my friend's lappy when i'm back !




XOXO
0have left cookies for me