about the escaper
VINNAEr
30.11.90
I have a God who loves me
Family that cares for me
Friends that are always there for me
A BF that DOTES on me
What else can I said?
I'm happy with the people in my life, that's all I ever need

past escapes
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010

soul mates
caiwei Celest Corrine damienKORKOR denise :D > glam
Jocelyn.ahjoijo Kitkit melody Nana sisNallur natasha Pearl Rain REBECCAtan
Sueann Timothy
vosper Wilkins^^
xueyi yeewen

resources
x o x o x
tuesdaynight
*For the glow effect tutorial.
Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008
Time: 6:45 AM




"The Kite Runner"


This kid writes a story, about a man, who finds out that he has a magic cup, and when he cries into it, his tears turn into pearls .
and at the end of the story, he's holding his dead wife in his hands, and a bloody knife, and he's sitting on a mountain of pearls . (so the explanation is, he killed his wife so he could cry and get lots of pearls)
and so . this kid's friend asks "Why did he have to kill his wife?"

and the kid answers "because his tears turn into pearls?"

and the kid's friend goes "Well... why couldn't he just smell an onion?"
__________________________________________________________________

As usual I'm lazy to blog =_=''

I shall skip mon to wed, as u guys would know what happens on those days.

Thursday

Met bf for a shortwhile and have our late lunch,
it's good meeting up with bf , even thou it's just for a shortwhile

Friday

Went back to school to borrow some books from the library, for my assignments for my 2 week holiday from the 27 june to 13 july and it's so so so burning up my holidays man 31 diff makeup to do WTH oh goshhh ,went to my school salon to get my hair dye by JURI =D It's dark brown for moment ,I'll probably do some foils again next week,anyway did u guys realise i got a haircut ? I got my hair cut 2 weeks ago by a hairdresser from korean that works in the salon that i'm training in too . It turns out pretty alright yea? So yea back to friday meet bf and for early dinner and went to shop around for awhile while he settle some stuff .
Saturday
Training in a salon again, done some straightening and etc,
kind of tiring thou, as i need to wash the clients hair . Bf came to pick me up from work and yea we went for dinner @ the same japanese restaurant again =/ ( It's yummy ) after dinner we went to starbuck as he want to get me Signature Hot chocolate which are only available in cold countries( It's diff from the hot chocolate in sg) Sweetness ^^ , and second last stop before heading home we went to borders to get me some magazines for my school portfolio , tsk burning my pocket as well as he's . Finalllyyy last stop I went to asian grocery shop to get vitasoy. Hmmm Madeliene it better work uhh ! Or i'm back I'll complain ! hahas
Home sweet home ~

Bf
0have left cookies for me