about the escaper
VINNAEr
30.11.90
I have a God who loves me
Family that cares for me
Friends that are always there for me
A BF that DOTES on me
What else can I said?
I'm happy with the people in my life, that's all I ever need

past escapes
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010

soul mates
caiwei Celest Corrine damienKORKOR denise :D > glam
Jocelyn.ahjoijo Kitkit melody Nana sisNallur natasha Pearl Rain REBECCAtan
Sueann Timothy
vosper Wilkins^^
xueyi yeewen

resources
x o x o x
tuesdaynight
*For the glow effect tutorial.
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2008
Time: 6:15 AM

Someone told me this 1hr back on msn...


I loved you; even now I may confess,
Some embers of my love their fire retain;
But do not let it cause you more distress,
I do not want to sadden you again.
Hopeless and tonguetied, yet I loved you dearly
With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
I pray God grant another love you so ....


I wish you were a stranger,
I could disengage,
I wouldn't know your name,
Your birthday or your age.

If you were a stranger,
I would definitely undo
All those painful moments
Of when I saw them with you.

If only you were a stranger
Then I wouldn't feel this way
I wouldn't feel the need to cry
Each and every day.


I wish you were a stranger,
I could disengage,
I wouldn't need you anymore,
I wouldn't be your slave.


If you were a stranger,
I could let go
But you're not a stranger
And I'm not letting go.


You can sit with other guys,
I really don't care,
Well, I do, but all that will do
Is make jealousy stir


You can stand with other guys
I honestly don't mind
Well, I really do, deep down
But I try to keep that inside.


You can walk with other guys
Just don't ever think of holding hands
Because if any of them think of touching you,
They won't be able to move without rubber bands.



From the first day
We meet, I know
By myself that its you
Who can make my world
Turn around
Who can make me smile
when I am sad
and who can changed
my life
from sadness to happiness
I will love you
till the last day of my life
No matter how far you are now
I know my love for you
will never changed
Your love is all i need
because your the only one
who owns me
and my heart.





From the first day
We meet, I know
By myself that its you
Who can make my world
Turn around
Who can make me smile
when I am sad
and who can changed
my life
from sadness to happiness
I will love you
till the last day of my life
No matter how far you are now
I know my love for you
will never changed
Your love is all i need
because your the only one
who owns me
and my heart.




During sleepless nights,
I pretend that,
The past isn't real
It brings back,
How I used to feel.
So much sadness,
In my hopeless life.
Never knew things,
Would change so fast.
You're not here,
And I'm alone.
Trying to runaway,
From this pain that has grown.
I feel so empty,
Now that you're gone.
There's so much crying,
I feel like dying.

This one is for you,
And these words,
Aren't brand new.
Though it's coming,
From the heart.
Thank you for,
The life you've given me.
Thank you for,
The hope,I'm finally free.
You'll always be in my mind.
Cross my heart,
Hope to die,
I never will forget you.





During sleepless nights,
And endless dreams,
I hope one day,
You'll visit me.
Just like it was,
Planned to be.
So that day,
You'll finally see,
I can't go on,
Without you.
I hope this wish,
Will come true.
These words inside my heart,
Stay in there till we're apart.
Feel these tears,
Coming in my eyes.
I try not to cry.
I'll try.
This shooting pain,
In my eyes,
Can't hold it anymore.




You're gone,
You walked away.
These feelings went away.
Now I'm colder,
Than the ocean breeze.
Now you're too far gone.
Please stay with me.

this u will free sad



My love for you is higher then the mountain
And my love for you is deeper then the ocean
Upon the wings of love I glide
soaring high above the tide
As the dew settles on the petals of rose
So is my love for you...
When the breeze flows and kisses the rose gently
So I kiss you whenever you feel blue
When you look back and find no one
Always remember I'm there for you
I'll stand beside you

Holding your hand with a promise that
I will never leave you alone in this world
Because I love you more then anyone...




her heart is where I call home
With out her I feel so alone
No direction, I'm just so lost
Is this what happiness costs?
Is this supposed to make me happy?
God, what the hell is wrong with me?
Why do I listen to what others say?
Why can't I ever find my own way?
I know I can't take back what I said
But babe I can't get you out of my head
I promise I will make this better




You're the love I can't regret
even tough stars fall in the sky
And you left me wondering why
still I love you
that's a thing I can't deny
You're the love I can't regret
even we're apart your always near
always in my thoughts, forever in my heart
I'll keep you in here, you were never apart
You're the love I can't regret
I missed you so much
your kiss and your touch
do you hear my call

to catch me when I fall
You're the love I can't regret
That even you left me in a misery
You're always the one I want
and even if that you're gone
you're still the one I love





For ppl who passaway =X

I am walking under blue open sky,
as birds get careless on high fly,
I know you see me from there,
and with cool breeze you touch my hair,
I stared at moon for a while,
in it I saw your innocent smile,
why so early you left me alone?
I feel like out of world I've been thrown!
I see you waiting right up there,
soon I'll come, you take good care,
you know it and I've always told,
you give secret pleasures to my soul.





How's true isit?
0have left cookies for me